As a business owner, you might already know that there are certain tasks you forcefully need to delegate in order to have the time to manage your business and achieve the success you’re looking for your company.
One of the problems that many business owners face is deciding whether to hire employees to take care of the domestic chores of your business, or to outsource the janitorial services.
If you find yourself trying to make this decision for your business, here is a comparative list of both type of approaches to janitorial maintenance services.
Outsourced Janitorial Services
- Professional and competitive janitorial staff
- Knowledgeable technician staff that can take care of equipment breakdowns
- Janitorial team always available to take care of the full maintenance of your facility
- High quality and professional maintenance services.
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved appearance of your business facility.
- Less employees to manage
- High janitorial standards, constant innovation, and the newest technology in maintenance services.
- All tasks are completed safely and at a timely manner.
In-House Janitorial Services
- Hiring in house cleaning personnel is costly
- You will need to hire staff by specialty
- You will need to buy expensive equipment and give maintenance regularly
- You will have to buy all cleaning supplies for different areas of maintenance
- You will be requested to pay for fringe benefits like holidays, sick leave, pensions, vacations, etc.
- You’ll need to frequently train your administrative personnel to manage labor relations and supervise that the safety standards are always met.
Many facility managers choose to outsource their janitorial needs since it reduces costs considerably, and also because having a janitorial maintenance service company will not only provide the cleaning staff, but also the equipment and cleaning supplies. This will save you time and resources, allowing you to focus on growing your business.