Well-maintained and managed landscapes provide businesses numerous environmental, financial, social and psychological benefits.
Nowadays, a growing number of firms are recognizing the importance of incorporating landscapes in their commercial facilities as statistics have shown that businesses are more successful if they have landscaped areas outside their buildings.
Today, we will talk about the financial benefits of landscaping and how your business will benefit from it:
- Landscaping can increase the resale value of a building for up to 14% as well as speed up its sale by as much as 6 weeks.
- Landscaping can benefit rental properties by increasing its value by 20% in comparison of other properties.
- It can help reduce the heating and cooling costs of homes and businesses by up to 20% more. Trees can be used to block the sun from windows and walls, and grass or other types of ground covers can be used to reduce reflected heat.
- Almost ¾ of the public prefer to patronize stores that have a well-maintained landscape
- Rental rates for commercial properties in well-landscaped areas are 7% higher than those without a landscape.
At Mckowski’s Maintenance Systems, we work hard to provide the best and most inviting landscapes to help commercial facilities enhance their aesthetics while saving money.
Our landscape maintenance services can be adjusted to your specific needs. Give us a call and ask how we can save you money on installing native and drought tolerant plant species to enhance and improve your landscape efficiency.