General building maintenance for homeowner associations typically includes tasks such as:
- Cleaning and upkeep of common areas.
- Landscape and gardening.
- Maintenance and exterior repairs.
- Wood trim
- Block walls
- Power washing
- Adequate lighting for the community
- Inspections and maintenance of your important building components (Los Angeles Department)
- Monitoring and addressing any potential safety hazards or code violations
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you keep your property in top condition and save you time and money!